South East Asia
Since the early 2000’s, we’ve been taking big steps to grow our business in South East Asia.
The vibrant market in Southeast Asia continues to provide organisations with huge possibilities for growth. You’ll be helping all our customers to identify opportunities through collaborations that embrace creativity and innovation.
As we continue to invest and build our portfolio offerings in the region, always striving for world-class customer service to produce stunning business outcomes. We have three customer innovation showcases in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta to help our customers to experience our technology first hand.
You’ll be joining over 1,000 people dedicated to support both regional multinationals expanding globally and global multinationals expanding into South East Asia.
Did you know?
- We have network presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Working with an extensive network of local partners including Starhub, Singtel, Indosat and Metrocom.
- We have Global IP Exchange (GIPX) in Singapore and recently opened a Tier 3 2100 sq ft Data Centre Suite.
- We also have new Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) capability and coverage in Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar as well as new GPoPs in Manila, Hanoi, Bangkok and Penang.
- We have immersive video suites in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Jakarta which allow our customers to experience the best in Cisco and Polycom video conferencing.
- We’re investing in Malaysia and recently opened BT’s 8th Global Development Centre to drive innovation, design and delivery. We also opened a Contract Delivery Shared Services Centre delivering critical business functions for contracts.
- We serve over 600 customers across South East Asia.
Our regional vertical expertise in global financial services and health are run from South East Asia, where we help deliver networked IT services for institutions such as Genome Institute of Singapore, Credit Suisse, SGX and DBS. We also support the regional retail and logistic functions for global customers such as Agoda, P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, DHL and Heinz.
Take a look at our fact sheets below:
Careers in South East Asia
You’ll find a variety of roles available to you across our operations.
There’s growing demand for professions that come into direct contact with our customers such as Sales, Solutions. Client Services, Consultants and Project managers.
We also need people skilled in Security & IT, System architects and Connect roles. As well as Legal and Financial skills to support our Group functions.